June 2018. This project involved exterior painting of an Art Deco style detached residential property in North Belfast including:
- Painting of all masonry surfaces.
- 3 tiered building requiring use of high ladders and extension pole.
- Masonry, painted with Seciltek Silicate Paint SP01.
- Highly durable mineral paint that dries to a classic matt finish being highly breathable. All areas painted 2 coats.
- Wooden window frames, panelling and doors.
- Required being prepared with filling etc.
- Painted with Dulux exterior satin, quick dry, 2 coats Dark Grey.